Come join us for some delicious home cooking.
- We serve traditional, home cooked, tasty food using the best ingredients available. As meat is sort of our thing, we showcase this in our speciality dish the dinner. These are available Wednesday- Sunday; a choice of at least 4 different meats, served with up to 8 vegetables, homemade gravy and Yorkshire puddings, they are always very popular!
- We also sell a range of other main meals such as homemade pies and curries, or steak (from our own farm) and homemade chips. Also vegetarian options available.
- Alternatively, you can come and visit us for a cup of tea and cake or coffee with friends or call in for a tasty cooked breakfast!
- We are very child friendly so we provide kids meals such as homemade spag bol and burgers.
- For pudding we make pancakes to order, or there are other homemade favourites such as rice pudding and apple and blackberry crumble, (our Rice Pudding is a Great Taste award winner!) plus a large selection of gateaux and cheesecakes.
- We are also licensed and have a range of wines and beers available.
- If you are looking to hold a meeting or event, why not get in touch and see if we can help?
- And remember, its’ a great stopping off place as well if you are travelling through the area
“Excellent home cooked food. Helpful, pleasant staff. Spotlessly clean eating area and a magnificent view. Makes travelling from Port Talbot worthwhile” C.Simpson
“The carvery is delicious”. E.Rees
“Home cooked food to perfection. Standards leaving many restaurants far behind” D. Simpson.