Things to do
Never a dull moment, with lots to see and do!
- Why not bring the kids and watch them play on Tommy the Tractor and Billy the Combine Harvester whilst you enjoy a drink on the terrace?
- Have a wander round the farm paddocks and say hello to our Shetland ponies, Jacob sheep and Hereford cows.(Due to bad weather conditions, Animals will be put inside for good animal welfare at certain periods of the year, as we are on a very wet farm.)
- Grab a bite to eat and enjoy the surrounding views from our cafe
- Booked a holiday cottage nearby? Come and see us for some extra special provisions to enjoy on your break
- Teachers? Bring the class! We love hosting school visits and playing a part in educating the next generation all about food
- Need a venue for a meeting? We regularly cater for local community groups who need a place to gather. Just give us a call!
- Select some yummy goodies from our fantastic range in our shop
- By the way, we’re wheelchair and pushchair friendly - all on one level and lots of room to manoeuvre.
“Food excellent, worth the drive of about 60 miles. Layout of shop you just don’t see anywhere else. A lovely day out.” M. Jones